By Austin Miller, Content Marketing Manager
1. "In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later."
- Harold S. Geneen
2. "The NBA is never just a business. It’s always business. It’s always personal. All good businesses are personal. The best businesses are very personal."
– Mark Cuban
3. "To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted."
– George Kneller
4. "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it."
- Maya Angelou
5. "If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours."
- Ray Kroc